Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

AHAHAHAHAHA

LOL 10/10

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

That was just...

I liked it! funny, creative, it was good.

-/ TBA /- -/ TBA /-

WOOT

Amazing.
The whole idea is genuine, simple but plain addicting. Couldn't help but play the levels over and over again =D
And the music is great too
96% currently...

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Great!

I don't know why the hell you guys hate the non-linearity. It just makes you want to play more... do better at it... get all the acheivements! Don't tell me non-linearity is a bad idea!

Anyway. The game was really great! Combination of engines... nice powerup system... and nice-shaped levels! Woot!
Alothough, I can only give you a 9. Level 60 (perpetual whatever) lagged like hell.

Speck Oppression Speck Oppression

*standing ovation*

Original, eyecatching, unique... What can I say? It's great.
But there's a little bug. Sometimes when a speck goes into a corner and doesn't get so big it explodes, it sometimes just pops out of the fence the wrong way.

Still, you're getting a 10.
And level 16 is annoying. More than level 11 really, got that one figured out easy.

:O :O :O :O :O :O

Absolutely sick

Incredible dubstep. bass is absolutely amazing, although the wobble part leaves a little to be desired. perhaps some stronger resonance to the lowpass filter and amplification of the mid-frequencies? snare could also bemore impactful. otherwise this is some absolutely sick shit here!

.::DECAY::. .::DECAY::.

HAHA

You know to be honest it sounded great until the melody came in :V

TheBackupCrew responds:

HIHIHIHI! Thanks... this was just a weird gabber song i made for no reason. :3

TranceDream v.2 TranceDream v.2

Rather repetitive

Contrary from what others are saying I found this rather repetitive. There almost wasn't any change in chord progression or melody, which was really boring. It only got slightly more interesting at the end. I do welcome the irregularities in the bassdrum, although the beat mainly comprising of a hihat and bassdrum at the same time got really boring. The same beat was also repeated everywhere and there wasn't much variation in the beat so it got boring.

That being said, this is still a pretty okay piece, and I give you credit for making a piece that could go places.

Cosmic Star Flower Cosmic Star Flower

Too bright

I think the colours here are extremely bright - too bright for my taste. Lowering the brightness would work really well here. I understand your concern about it blending in too much to the background; perhaps you could just use a simpler, less starry background?

also I'm not exactly a fan of the five-point star being together with the two 4-point stars, it doesn't seem to work extremely well. Maybe a 6-point star or two 3-point stars would work better.

Despite all that this is still an extremely beautiful image, especially combined with the background and the numerous stages of postprocessing which I don't normally do. Good work!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - enough people like it that I am not really going to change it :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Tri Color Tri Color

Spotting a few problems

I can clearly see the different fractals used here and they go together rather well, but what's with the glare I'm seeing on the red one? It looks extremely out of place here and shouldn't be there. also the rainbow ring was a pretty nice addition but the obviousness of it seemed extremely out of place. A fatter and more transparent ring would work better here.

Overall it's a pretty nice picture but wasn't done right in little places.

Just a suggestion, you might want to look into using apophysis. The fractal flame filter in GIMP is actually exactly the same as Apophysis but extremely limited in features. If you want to look into creating more complex fractal flames you will want to look into it.

Medallion Medallion

Interesting.

This fractal is rather interesting although there are, actually, many drawbacks to this.

Fractals of this style tend to rely on symmetry to look good, which this fractal as somehow lost. The spiked outer ring looks really strange as the spikes aren't appearing regularly. The four circles in the inner ring are pretty strange as the triangle inside them is pointing to the inside half the time, outside in the other half. The big triangle also looks really bad, it would have been better off if made invisible. Plus the fact that there are three spikes for every four circles it just seems to lose its symmetry.

I would think your julian transform needs to have its power changed to 3 and rotated slightly, that would be a much better way to do this.